Clean, inspect, manoeuvre and document all in one go.
Say hello to Jetcam from Optronic- specifically designed for the cleaning and inspection of municipal and private pipe systems. With its impressive compactSay hello to Jetcam from Optronic-specifically designed for the cleaning and inspection of municipal and private pipe systems. With its impressive compactness, manoeuvrability and precision, JetCam effortlessly navigates both municipal and private pipe networks. Angled inlet and outlet connections commonly found in basements as well as angles of up to 90º pose no problem for the nimble JETCAM 40. Using high pressure, JETCAM cleans away dirt and blockages and can even be fitted with a forward jetting nozzle. Simultaneously, the high-resolution camera allows the detection of even small longitudinal and transversal cracks as well as the build up of broken glass and unsound connections. Inspections can be displayed and recorded on a TFT monitor or mobile device.ness, manoeuvrability and precision, JetCam effortlessly navigates both municipal and private pipe networks.
JetCam® in action
JetCam® enables the visible cleaning of pipes with a nominal diameter from 50 to 300 mm. The controlled process can take place from both sides with entry possible through both inspection and private basement shafts. JETCAM makes light work of curves, junctions and T connections up to 90°. The device is steered to and from the house supply point via communal pipes, making the JETCAM simple and easy to use.
Operational areas and benefits of JetCam:
- Pipes from DN50-DN300
- Underground piping
- Main to sideline junctions
- Preparation for inspection, reparation and leak detection
- Hard to reach areas
- Direct control of cleaning sequences
DISCOVER NEW POSSIBILITIES
- Navigate junctions and direction changes up to 90º with ease.
- Save time and resources.
- Avoid obstacles by steering around them instead of into them.
- Gain nearly 100% control of underground pipe networks.
- Identify unmarked piping.
- Find and eliminate blockages through use of forward jetting nozzles.
- Carry out condition and operational testing quickly and easily.
- Work both with and against direction of flow.
- Gain a competitive edge thanks to a wider range of possibilities and enhanced performance.
PUTTING NATURE FIRST
As growing awareness for the environment and its ground water leads to more and more protective measures being put in place, drainage systems are undergoing increased levels of leak inspections. New maintenance regulations coming into force apply to both municipal and private household supply points. In both cases, the need to adhere to water conservation goals and meet growing demands for mindful and responsible handling of resources require efficient solutions. JETCAM 40 opens up drainage systems-by simultaneously cleaning and allowing for documentation of state and condition, potential damage can be detected, localised and repaired at an early stage.
- Reduce your water consumption by targeting specific areas.
- Reduce your energy consumption by merging various jobs into one.
- Enjoy better protected groundwater, thanks to exhaustive network inspection and documentation.