Easy – light – practical
Video camera system for the inspection of pipes DN 70 – DN 250 both in and around properties.
The San-Scope 6.0 is an extremely robust push camera system, particularly suitable for the inspection of underground pipes. The camera heads, equipped with modern mLED technology, can illuminate pipes up to DN 250. The 50 m glass fibre rods have been designed in such a way that several 90° bends can be made in DN 70 pipes. An additional Varioflex push rod means that examinations from DN 20 are also possible.
By upgrading with a monitor, battery, measuring wheel, tracking and data logging, the San-Scope can be part of a comprehensive stand-alone inspection system.
- San-Scope 6.0 push camera
- Galvanised steel coiler
- 50 m glass fibre rod with 7.5 mm diameter
- LED illumination with dimmer control
- BNC video out
- 100 – 250 V power supply
Camera heads on 7.5 mm glass fibre rod
- 32 mm colour spherical CMOS (illumination up to DN 200)
- 145° wide angle, 3250 mm colour spherical CMOS. Self leveling. (illumination up to DN 250)
All camera heads are waterproof up to 5 bar.
- 5.6″ mounted TFT monitor in housing with ball joint
- Measuring wheel with measurements displayed on image
- Data recording
- Data entry to video image
- Tracking transmitter 33 kHz or 512 Hz
- Approx. 2.5 hours battery life
- 12 V car adaptor
- Mugel 55 mm for KK 32/AB from DN 70
- Mugel 80 mm for KK 32/AB from DN 100
- 80 mm brush for use in pipes from DN 100
- 120 mm brush for use in pipes DN 150 – 200
Dimensions and weight including TFT monitor
- Height : 650 mm
- Width : 560 mm
- Depth : 270 mm
- Weight: 11 kg